1. Is there a guide on how to apply for a Time-Limited Exemption?
Yes. The guide on how to apply for Time-Limited Exemption can be found here.
2. How many times can I apply for Time-Limited Exemptions (TLEs)?
You will be allowed to submit up to 2 TLE applications each week.
Please submit your application one day before the on-site deployment of your staff. Please note that the total number of employees activated should not exceed 10, or 25% of the total number of employees in your company, whichever is lower. You are encouraged to plan for deployment of manpower accordingly.
3. What should I do if I need to apply for the Time-Limited Exemption more than twice in the same week?
Further appeals will not be considered.
4. When will I know whether my Time-Limited Exemption (TLE) application has been approved?
You will receive an acknowledgement email of the approval of your TLE application.
5. What should I do if I need to deploy my manpower very urgently (i.e. less than 24-hour notice period)?
You are required to apply for the Time-Limited Exemption (TLE) one day before deploying your staff. You are encouraged to plan for deployment of manpower accordingly.
6. Can I amend, cancel or void my Time-Limited Exemption application if there are changes in my manpower deployment plans?
A Time-Limited Exemption application cannot be amended, cancelled or voided once it has been submitted regardless of circumstances. It will still be counted towards your submission quota of twice per week.