1. Is there a guide on how to apply for a Time-Limited Exemption?
Yes. The guide on how to apply for Time-Limited Exemption can be found here.
2. How many times can I apply for Time-Limited Exemptions (TLEs)?
You will be allowed to submit up to 2 TLE applications each week.
Please submit your application one day before the on-site deployment of your staff. Please note that the total number of employees activated should not exceed 10, or 25% of the total number of employees in your company, whichever is lower. You are encouraged to plan for deployment of manpower accordingly.
3. What should I do if I need to apply for the Time-Limited Exemption more than twice in the same week?
Further appeals will not be considered.
4. When will I know whether my Time-Limited Exemption (TLE) application has been approved?
You will receive an acknowledgement email of the approval of your TLE application.
5. What should I do if I need to deploy my manpower very urgently (i.e. less than 24-hour notice period)?
You are required to apply for the Time-Limited Exemption (TLE) one day before deploying your staff. You are encouraged to plan for deployment of manpower accordingly.
6. Can I amend, cancel or void my Time-Limited Exemption application if there are changes in my manpower deployment plans?
A Time-Limited Exemption application cannot be amended, cancelled or voided once it has been submitted regardless of circumstances. It will still be counted towards your submission quota of twice per week.
7. I am not allowed to apply for a Time-Limited Exemption. What should I do?
If you are unable to apply for a Time-Limited Exemption, please contact our helpdesk at Covid_GoBusiness@mti.gov.sg for further assistance.