- The CDSA aims to support employees of arts organisations and arts self-employed persons (SEPs) to upskill and grow capabilities through training programmes, including online courses.
- Major Companies and Seed Grant Companies can receive up to $20,000 for training, while other eligible arts organisations and companies can receive up to $6,000. SEPs can receive up to $1,000.
- Applications are open till 31 July 2020, 5pm.
- The DPG aims to support efforts by artists and arts organisations to present their work in digital form or via digital medium during this COVID-19 period.
- Applications are open till 31 July 2020 (5pm) and projects should be completed by 31 December 2020. Successful applicants may receive up to $20,000 per project.