- The EDG helps Singapore businesses grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas.
- The grant funds qualifying project costs namely third-party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
- The maximum support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- For enterprises that are most severely impacted by COVID-19, the maximum support level may be raised to 90% on a case-by-case basis.
- The PSG supports businesses keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
- The grant supports sector-specific solutions (e.g. retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries) and adopt of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
- The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the MRA grant to help take your business overseas.
- Eligible SMEs will receive up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$100,000 per company per new market from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2023 that covers:
- Overseas market promotion (capped at S$20,000)
- Overseas business development (capped at S$50,000)
- Overseas market set-up (capped at S$30,000)
- Each application is limited to one activity in a single overseas market (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair)
- The ELT is a one-year programme that supports business leaders of promising small and medium enterprises to develop business growth capabilities, to be launched in Q3 2020.
- Eligible enterprises can qualify for up to 90% funding of programme fees.
- The SFEC encourages employers to invest in enterprise transformation and capabilities of their employees. Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.